2004 Ford RangerCRM Mitchell1 2023-02-26T22:58:19+00:00
- Recommend brake flush Air Filter in yellow not red could be replaced but not urgent Found fuel pump not getting pressure as high as it should and pressure bleeding off. This will cause a long crank Recommend replacing battery and fuel pump.
- Change oil and filter. Inspect and top off fluids. Check for grease fittings.
- BRAKE SYSTEM (COMPLETE) – Inspect – All Wheels – [Includes: Check hydraulic system and mechanical components. NOTE: Deduct necessary time when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Fuel Tank.] – [DOES NOT include test.]
- FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace – In Line
STEVE B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/25/2023